sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Welcome to The Book Bourgeois!

My name is Santiago and I'm a frustrated aspiring writer from Montevideo. I like books and I like talking about books. I also like candy but I won't be discussing candy here. So, I'm interested in sharing, discussing and reviewing the books I love, and maybe some classic French movies (The Nouvelle Vague, etc).

Reading really is my passion, so in The Book Bourgeois you will find book and film reviews, classic masterpieces and new treasures worth reading or watching. Enjoy!

Here are some of my all-time favs, with upcoming reviews.

Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises

F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Joseph Conrad, Heart Of Darkness

Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels

Jack Kerouac, On The Road

Hunter S. Thompson, Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas


What's your favourite book? Leave a comment in the comment section below! (If you say "Twilight" or "50 Shades of Grey" I will find you and kill you make drunk phone calls at 4 AM in the morning)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario